FRIENDSHIP?

By Sheina Dieva - 20.33

This is my new post, sorry i'll post in English so, if you're Indonesian or others and curious, just try to translate it on google, thanks :)
It's about my life, no Lie. Just personal
so sorry if i hurt you my friends,but this is what i feel.
i'm tryin to keep it on my thing, but i have keep it too long. and i wanna tell it know.


It's about FRIENDSHIP


LOL, i just can't find the correct word, maybe this picture below can describe what i mean..

You know what, I prefer FRIENDSHOP than FRIENDSHIP. noe of  "friends" or "fvckin bestfriend" are real in life. they meet us, they talk to us, they dancing, laughing, gossip, sharing, but not for a real. i don't even BELIEBE BELIEVE in them. when i scared of treason, and what am i scared is come true, none can save me, none can save my secret, none have a longer promise.
Then, what they did to me?
just apply "behind" to my write above.
yup!
They meet BEHIND me, they talkin about me BEHIND me, they dancing, laughing, gossip, sharing BEHIND me. Dear my classmate, do you feel it? :)
I was wondering when i know you were never could be my "bestfriend" and none.
So, it's me. just talk to me if you wanna share about a thing or being my friend
http://www.facebook.com/dieva.sheina?ref=tn_tnmn
It's open to anyone who doesn't annoy me


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments