The girl is being retarded

By Sheina Dieva - 20.25

yup, it's all about job.
congratulation for everyone who get job after graduated, hard luck i get nothin.
it's the worst thing i've ever feel.
actually i really want to be there,but what should i do?
they didn't need me, they need "boys"
my skills under the standard, i got nothin.
mom, sorry i couldn't help you so much, i have do my best. it's never mind for me if i go to university 2 years later. i know what's the reason, i'll keep searching for my job even it not too good.
sorry mom i've dissapointed you, i don't mean to give you a FAKE info. 
I believe god always beside me, He will direct me to the better place, better condition, better situation, better job. sorry mom, sorry dad.
i failed.
we make it better next time :')

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments