Thanks July

By Sheina Dieva - 08.20

I got so much freakin time in July. Up and down, roll over and over. I couldn't even open my eyes to the reality that I should face.

So this is what I got from July :

- July is the month where I meet my brother after our last meeting on 1st March when my father's passed away
- July is the month where my boyfriend, my mom, my brother come to me to celebrate Eid
- July is the witness of my effort when I looking for an internship
- This July is my first time join Sahur On The Road (SOTR) and it feels so great! You could shared each other a food to eat for whoever need it on the road
- July is a proccess. Proccess of me being mature
- This July is my first time seeing my mom with her new husband
- July is the month where my boyfriend, my mom, my brother come home. Sadly, my dad also at His home.
- I feel being a big sister this July, waking up my bro and serving food for him like a mom with her child
- I MEET NOVAN THIS JULY BUT IT'S ONLY FOR 1 WEEK. Yes. 1 Week. Actually I only meet him 5 days.

I think that's all.
Bye July....
Hello August, be nice

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments