Ringtone.

By Sheina Dieva - 07.15

My phone's ringing. It feels like itself dancing all over my room. Yes, I got a call. A million calls by someone who is in SPN Batua. Novan. 

The first call..
Me  : I know you're calling me bcs your phone is already back after the closing ceremony right?
Him : Wtf how did you know that?!!
Me  : It's easy bcs I got a friend who told me that all of student will get their phone back on midday.
Him : That's cool. How is it going? How was ur college?
Me  : Everything's good and I have so much story to tell about.
Him : Well, I got mine too! Really, we need to meet asap. I need to go to the office on Saturday, I thought you free on that day? Do you?
Me  : Yes ofc, pick me up. We're gonna talk much.
Him : But, there will be like 4 or 5 intels around me while I'm in Jakarta.
Me  : Dafuq, should I date you with that fvcking guard?
Him : You might be won't see them but they'll see you
Me  : Whatever, but you don't need to be followed when you get to my home. That's annoying.
Me  : Wait, sorry we can't texting bcs I got no balance at all. Mom didn't transfer me yet.
Him : How to? Hold up a sec, I'll give you
I may say I'm not surprise at all, but I do appreciate and also happy bcs finally this relationship is still working. I thought I was the only lover.

The second call..
Me  : Thanks a lot!
Him : No worry, I still have much. You can call me and also text me when my phone is on.
Me  : Really, thank you. Did you miss me?
Him : Wtf is this question? I miss you a lot. A fvcking million time, I think about you everyday, worried that you won't be okay without me.
Me  : Really?
Him : Yes ofc!
Me  : Me not....................
Him : Oh. Well. That's okay.
Me  : No, you dumb. I'm just kidding. I texted you so much, did you get it?
Him : Not yet, the date setting isn't right.
Me  : Okay wait, I'm gonna call you. Ended the call and I'll call you back to save your balance
There's a lot topic more than this but I should shrink it bcs I'm a bit forget. It's a 20 mins conversation how can you remember that.

The third call..
Me  : Aye, what are you doing?
Him : Packing, prepare what to bring for tomorrow.
Me  : Can't wait to see you. Have you tell your dad?
Him : Yes, I asked him to pick me up in airport. Gonna fly at 7pm. Maybe meet you the next day.
Me  : Well, that's okay don't be in rush if you still busy. Eh, will you go to Bogor with your family or something like that?
Him : Umm, no. I don't know, I guess no.
Me  : I miss you, I want to had a long conversation laying in bed all day with you again.
Him : Me too ney, that's what I really wanna do this whole time.
suddenly his friend's voice appear and say
His Friend : Novan, are you calling your girlfriend. Ey novan's girlfriend, Novan already ask someone in the kitchen to let him have a girl that he could see to be his next girlfriend
Me  : WHAT?
Him : Shut the fvck up, I never said like that. How dare you are!
..................................
..................................
(the noise of him and his friend talking)
Him : Ney...
Me  : Hmm
Him : Ney, what's up? It's just kidding, you know me.
Me  : Hmm
Him : Okay, should I ended up the phone
*me ended call*'
Moodbreaker. BREAKER. That's okay you went to Makassar and reach your dream, but what was I heard ? Is that you? Ow. I hope not.
Then he called me right after I ended up the call.

The fourth call.. 
The fifth call...
The sixth call...
The seventh call...
The eight call...
The ninth call....

I rejected.

He text me later.
Him : Why didn't you answer my phone? Are you angry to me?
Me  : Your fvcking friend told that you're looking for a new???! Bitch you asshole
Him : I swear to the God I didn't that, you know there's no girl here, don't be silly. That's the way man to man kidding, you know that.
Me  : Whatever.
Him : I never did anything that you worried about, please don't blame me and creating a new problem. I swear I never did something fool. Do you trust me or them who just talking like that?
Me  : Whatever.
Him : Sorry.

We fight. It's the first time he called me that long but we fight. I thought I just need a rest, I already cried. That's okay, that is okay..

And guess what? We are not fighting anymore.
But I still wanna know the fact, lmao he must be know that I'm a detective.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments