Night from the place where I stand.

By Sheina Dieva - 07.31

Tonight is a good night, I said tonight is a good night.


Lately I've been thinking about what happened in my life, such a great stuff even though i know they're sucks.
I'm growing up before I'm 20. I got all the problem comes up to the level I can't reach and it feels like I can't stand with my life no more. But suddenly I think about how good life is with all the things you love are around you. The person who I loved as much I love my self teach me everything that I can't get from my mind, he taught me how to gave what you had, whatever you had, to make everyone's happy specially the one that you love even you're not in mood with 'em.

It's the powerful love that can make you happy, it's the powerful love that can make you raising up and satisfied as hell. My power is come from everyone who loves me. Honestly, I just wonder why people couldn't say they love me directly? I mean, I'd like to hear that. It makes me like got powering up Hehehe.
No.. That's not kind of love that obsessed to be a boyfriend but just loves me as your friend. I still can't get over from Novan's love. Idk if it's fake or nah, as long as I stayed with this relationship I saw him so helpfully, see the answer next year when he's back from his military.



And now, I dedicated my whole life to my ownself and the Creator up there. Whatever I did, I do it for my goodness, and beside I do it for everyone's goodness. We can light up the world with helping each other without ashame, fear, worry about the feeling. Just go straight to be honest with your close friend whoever they are, they deserve it. Except the gossip's one. Make your heart clean up with a honest thought.

 I never wanna hurt everyone who I loved, I just want to be honest 

Mom, I might be not mature enough to live alone in this fvcking place, but thanks for giving me your trust to live and choose my own life, and yes honestly I still need you to feed me up ahahaha. Well, I hope you enjoy your life there with our new little family, and soon I'll bring your younger boy, my brother, to live with you there so he can feel how deep is your love and pay your mistake for not took care of him this whole time.


My night time is always great. I spend it all alone to browsing whatever I think need to read oooooor... stalking ahahahaha. Creep. Night is the best time to think til you realize that sun light appears from the window. 

Legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream

Well, I never slept at night for a long time, probably I wake up in everyone's dream hahahahaha. It such a dumb thought but that's okay, I'll pretend like I'm okay with this Legend.

So... Nighty night dreamers.. Holly night readers~



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments