Deer God

By Sheina Dieva - 23.27

Lmfao, judge me for the title.

So, I just realize i love deer and it's growing everyday. Deer is my hallucinate friend, we all know that deer is just an animal. Yup but for me, it's the most prettiest animal I've ever seen then I'm starting to love deer. Why deer god? Why do u asking that question more than once? That's just a name. Why did you put God? Why are u so curious about what I'm talking about bitch.

When Novan went to his military I was trying to find some thing to keep me being busy and I had a lot of fun times with my bestfriends, we shopping, playing, singing, and did another stuff. But when I go home, I kinda confuse what to do at home, so I decided to make more artworks. Maybe they didn't great at all but I apreciate for my own artworks.



I made this one yesterday for a whole day



 This when I feel so much hurt bc waiting for him and also lose the quality time




Actually this is the first artwork of this months



It such a great thing working with passion and get some beautiful artworks, I made them by Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. And guess what, I get a job by taking pictures of my friend's product. I know that just a little kind of work but I proud to myself for getting money by what I did.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments