Is that you?

By Sheina Dieva - 08.02

Well, I just saw my friend's tweet and she said all of the student in SPN Batua gonna get their phone back.


is it clear yet? idk.

Actually I'm a bit happy but i don't know my feelings. If it's yes, that's good. If it's no, that's' okay. See the different? Me neiter. I thought it just the same, too much hoping isn't good for me. I could be the believer and non-believer in a time.

It's good if we keep the faith that he's gonna back on 26th July, I didn't take the 'phone back' seriously. That's okay if he couldn't text me at all, I haven't got any balance in my phone lmao.

Like my friend said
No need too much wish in life, once you get what you need, that is enough! :)
 Let us see, will the phone back tomorrow? I just need to clear my room and also entire home bcs all of the things are messed up.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments