Christmas Gift

By Sheina Dieva - 09.18

I could say this year is the great christmas year ever, for the first time after a loooong long time ago finally I'm going to church. I put myself together and make sure that I do this and only do this for Jesus Christ.
It was amazing feeling, you know when you come back home and it's like the door is already open for you. God is good.
Oh and gues what? I got a christmas gift!!

It's Kay, Pryanka, Nino, me, and Zhang Li

Whop! I got some more, I built a Christmas tree with Nino in his home with his family too



Oh and I watch an amazing light show in Central Park in West Jakarta (lmao it's not in NY ofcourse)
It has deers on there! Love it so much, Combo double!




But...........................................
Most of all, I got an amazing gift that God gives to me on Christmas.
Hehe.
Nino is the best gift ever that God ever gives to me, I couldn't say more but he is the good one.
Finally celebrating the real Christmas with a boyfriend.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments