GoGirl! December Edition

By Sheina Dieva - 01.16

Second day since I post the first thing on 2018, now I come to share some good stuffs!
GoGirl! Magz launch their december edition last month and I'm excited to having it.
So, this what it looks like

GoGirl! December Edition

What so special in this edition? It has 3 kind of bonus in there. There are Journal, Mini Journal, and Stickers. These are what they looks like

Bonus Journal, Mini Journal, and Stickers

By looking them at first sight, I know that I'll be loving this guys lol. I own the 2017 edition now the 2018 is in my bag! They're really instagram-able, not only to be an object they're useful too. I need this kind of journal to pass this year aesthetically

The Journal

The journal will help me a lot through my "new year resolution" cause I need to write it down before my short term memory lost happen lol. 
Oh and if you curious about the inside of mini journal, these are the picture
Mini Journal

Inside, there are some self-reminder and such what kind of you this year.
Look how adorable this thing as an object

I bought it via tokopedia around 56.000 IDR the price is after discount for pre-order before 4th December 2017. The regular price is 65.000 IDR and you got all this stuffs with it.

The shocking thing was, GoGirl! Magz announced they will be come for 2 month, they used to be monthly. 

I hope this year will be great for GoGirl! since it only the magazine I buy these days lol.

Rate : 10/10
Price : 10/10

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments