2018 ♥

By Sheina Dieva - 09.49

Well, hello!
I haven't wrote anything since 2015 lol and it's 2018 already, this year's resolution is gonna be more positive cause I need to learn how to eat vegetables more than just 1 kind of it. Also, I wanna be active on blogging, well at least let's hope this year's work.
There are much thing happened in 2 past years and damn I'm not even open my blog at all. Should we flashback?

Umm no, I prefer we continue these all from here. So, happy new year. The next post will be so much image cause I think I'm into it.

Oh and I change my blog theme into this white-clean cause it makes me feel comfortable, lol the old theme is already there since 2014 and kinda boring.

I'm listening to James Bay - Need The Sun to Break while writing this post


I need the sun to break, you've woken up my heart
I'm shaking, all my luck could change
Been in the dark for weeks and I've realized you're all I need 
And I hope I'm not too late

Hahaha sorry it's so random, what else can I write here umm..
I think that's it. See you on my next post, fellas!♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments