Hey there..

By Sheina Dieva - 15.11

It's been a long time since my last post, lmao it was the first month of the year.
Wanna read some privately story from me? Ok here we go.

I don't know where to start.. Umm okay hello, since you're all my good readers, you've must be knew that it's almost my birthday yey! But before we catch my birthday day, there's a lot things to do. Yeah, college life's suck as it heard. I'm not done yet with my "refisi" so I should finish it before the date which it in around 3-4 days.

Oh, after it we should prepare for our graduation in 12th November which is 3 days before my birthday. It's kinda hectic here, I can't even feel my leg.

And yeah.. I need to start looking for a job, I should move in November and get a good job. Yes, a good job.

Wish me luck for my new life. It almost the time I go to the real jungle.



Psss.... Me and Nino so far so good. We're connected one each other and having a lot things to do both. Pray for the good :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments