LEAVE - LEAVED - NO LEAVE

By Sheina Dieva - 08.16

wassap!
just come back to blog bc had a lot to do work before, now guess whatttttttttttttttttttttt
IM GONNA BE ALONE bc my boyf is going to study 7 months in another island.
Damn God, u must be kidding me. No. That's the fact and i should face it.

We're cute, aren't we? lmfao
I'm trying to spend all of my time with him before he leaves, yeah so far it looks so good, the promise, the words, the kiss, the cuddle.
But seriously i can't even imagine that im gonna be a real loner for 7 months, I live by my own self bc my mom is already move to Bali with her new husband, and my dad is passed away on 1st March.

All I need to do is just believe but I never believe anyone anymore.
What if he cheated on me or forgetting me or maybe some worst thing happen?
Well, take care honey. I love you much. Don't u ever forget me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments