First Day his military

By Sheina Dieva - 22.46

So.. we heading up, now here we are.
I'm at my home, in front of the PC all day. He just had a safe flight to Makasar.
I was on his home last night, to meet his parent and brother. To meet him of course.
I cry while our conversation just started, I can't imagine living my own world alone, I usually doing all together with you. You're my angel, a really angel without wings. Your smile lighting up my life, It shining from ur face.
Your eyes tell me everything, if you can stay you would stay. This is the fact that I should face at. I'm missing you already. Gonna love you for all the time, You're the best I've ever had.
You brought your phone to your study, even though we could only texting while you were on the road. It makes me cheering anyway, I kept my eyes opened even I sleepy as fuck, All I did is for texting you.
All the new things just begin. I should let my self face that I haven't got a father, my mom is somewhere, and my boyfriend is on his way. I believe that you guys would coming back, it's all just about the time.

And this is our last selfie before he leaves

I willl miss you, and missing you already

I hope we meet soon. I could only counting days. Good Luck honey, Love you a LOT!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments